Becoming a member of CTA is easy and any one can join. The benefits of membership include:
- early notice of all events
- eligible to audition for productions
- first choice of seat selection for performances
- discounts on tickets up to 4 tickets per performance
- access to the many workshops and camps
- regular news letters and CTA updates
Memberships are valid for one year and run from July 1 to June 30 annually. CTA offers two types of membership
- Individual $10: One person, adult, senor or youth
- Family $20: Includes an entire family, no matter the number of youth
Volunteers are the back bone of this organization. The CTA Board of Directors gives over 5000 man hours annually. By giving your time, you not only receive the pleasure of helping young people grow and develop, you share your skills with others and learn new skills. Most jobs need no experience and you work with a variety of other community minded people.
There are many areas in the organization that volunteers are utilized:
- Set construction and painting
- Costume design and construction
- Makeup for performers
- Sound, lights, and backstage technical work
- Graphic design
- Program development
- Educational programs
- Special events
- and public relations
- Performance ushers
These are only a few possibility open at CTA. Perhaps you have a special skill but do not know if we can use you – just ask!
If you are interested in helping CTA and want to enjoy an evening of great entertainment, email Kathy Swekel or phone 410-757-2281.